Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA IT Product Solutions Marketing Manager
who are we looking for
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management, or related field. MBA a plus
• 7-10 years of experience is required, specifically marketing IT products and solutions
• Budget management experience required
• Ability to think strategically and be flexible and creative, with exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with executive presentation skills.
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence without direct authority across a matrix organization
• Strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness and ROI and recommend improvements.
• Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
• Some travel required.
Preferred skills that would be helpful:
• Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Automation, and marketing analytics tools a plus
• Digital marketing a plus
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Key responsibilities include:
• Defines the EMEA geo execution strategy within the Worldwide Marketing Program and supports nurture-based demand campaigns for assigned portfolio
• Coordinates activities among digital, field, channel, and event marketing to ensure synergy across tactics
• Interlocks with Territory teams, sales executives, product management, business intelligence, and ecosystem partners to establish go-to-market priorities and plans
• Works with business unit product marketing experts to develop content aimed at key buyer personas and customer segments
• Works with digital marketing to develop online marketing channels, including email, events, social media, blog/content marketing, search, and display/media
• Works with events manager to provide strategic guidance on objectives, messaging, post event follow-up, and internal communication with sales
• Develops and manages the assigned quarterly marketing budget across Geos, and expanding joint funding opportunities with Lenovo key alliance partners.
• Establishes metrics to track and to optimize ROI, effectiveness and lead performance
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.