Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Order Center Specialist - 1 year contract (Ref. No.: 63293)
who are we looking for
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Good time management skills in order to meet the deadlines
• Strength in teamwork but being able to work /act independently as well
• Ability to prioritize, document and enable problem resolution
• Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work with many different cultures
• Opportunity to learn how the global supply chain works
• Opportunity to grow to more senior roles
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Process customer orders within the agreed Service Level Agreements in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage stuck orders placed remotely
• Liaise with other Lenovo functions within Global Supply Chain and Sales organizations to resolve any front-end issues preventing orders from being loaded
• Understand various route-to-market, and customer specific requirements to order processing and be able to apply this knowledge to order validation
• Ensure transactional billing accuracy
• Electronic filing of customer orders and supporting documentation
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.