Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Logistics process manager - Control tower
who are we looking for
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Advanced data skills: VBA & Macros, MS Access, SQL
• Familiarity with statistical modelling
• Communication Skills (presenting over the phone, taking requirements, having discussions with people abroad)
• Very good organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking
• Fluent business English skills both written and verbal
• 3-6 years of process proposals and execution
• 1-3 years of supply chain management (SCM)
• Knowledge of SCM costs would be a big advantage
• Must be able to work independently without close supervision
• Be able to work under pressure
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• We are looking for an owner and architect of logistics processes for EMEA organization
• You will conduct full mapping off current process/ transformation project. Propose changes in order to achieve lean logistical supply chain. Continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
• Acting as lead in process development and mapping
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• OWN and execute on process development and deviation
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Responsible for building & improving insightful & interactive reports as per business requirements with a view to sustainability/repeatability
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.