Customer Fulfillment Representative
who are we looking for
• Customer Service experience in multinational environment is a plus
• PC literate, with ability to work with various software packages (e.g. MS Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage)
• English (oral and written) necessary
• Positive attitude, strong customer care skills
• Confident communicator
• Good time and task management
• Good teamplayer
• Ability to learn and adapt
• Ability for analytical thinking
• Ability to work in stress
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Main responsibilities are:
• Pro-actively manage customer relationship and solving all the customer open queries - like estimated arrival date, claims, EOL situation, escalation etc.
• Pro-actively manage order quality issues in order to achieve targets defined by management and ensure all necessary actions and escalations are in place
• Pro-actively manage Backlog to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and within SLA. Respond to all requests in a timely fashion ensuring that any external communications are on professional level.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.