Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Talent Acquisition Specialist - Recruiter
who are we looking for
• Exposure to EMEA region would be highly advantageous
• Extraordinary time management skills,
• self-motivated, outgoing and willing to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office and Google Docs
• Administrative experience on phones and computers
• Recruiting experience preferred
• Experience with ATS, especially People Fluent
In return, we offer immediate exposure to a Global business which is on a journey of change and growth and innovation. You will receive continuous on the job mentoring from some of the best leaders in our industry and the opportunity to build your career on the job from day one!
So, if you “Never Stand Still” and are looking for a challenge, then please get in touch
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you! As a Recruitment Specialist supporting our EMEA, you will be responsible for a wide number of tasks and actions that will enable Lenovo to attract and recruit the best talent efficiently and quickly. From systems management to organization and data analysis tasks, through to the preparation of reports and on boarding, you will be a critical component Lenovo’s ability to be successful!
• Coordinating and scheduling phone and in-person interviews
• Posting, maintaining and refreshing job requisitions to various relevant academic and professional sites
• Screening CVs / sourcing candidates via various channels
• Track applicants using our ATS (People Fluent); maintain open requisitions and manage all candidate pipelines, ensure Recruiters are system compliant
• Create a high-touch, “best in class” candidate experience, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
• Attend career fairs when the opportunity is available
What you will bring to Lenovo?!
• A gift for building relationships
• A strong focus on repetitive process and compliance locally and regionally
• Passion for employee engagement and culture
• A proactive, can do attitude and a desire to learn, develop and add value
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.