Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Lead Solution Architect / Bid Manager for "Device as a Service" (Ref. No.: 60006)
who are we looking for
• 5+ years of sales experience preferred with experience or demonstrated success.
• Technical knowledge and experience in enterprise-level Services solutions
• Services presales consulting role
• Previous experience as a Technical Consultant, Pre-Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Sales Consultant
• Large sales with Fortune 500 customers
• Distributed technology services solutions
• PC and Technology devices product knowledge
• Data Center, Infrastructure, and PC based solutions
• Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Strong background in pricing calculations, deal margin analysis, and deal construction
• Strong business acumen able to understand and address key customer business challenges.
• Excellent customer communication and presentation skills
• Strong sales & negotiation skills
• Resilience and resourcefulness when solving complex problems
• Strong communication skills written and oral
• Excellent team skills and a Winning attitude.
• Sales negotiation skills
• Analytical and strategic thinker
• Self driven and self managed
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Solution oriented
• Able to balance efficiency with effectiveness
• Business planning
• English - fluent
Additional Skills Preferred
• Consumption based sales experience in SaaS (software as a service), DaaS, or Cloud Services.
• Global Account or Global Enterprise Account Sales experience with multiple stakeholder buy in.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The role sits in the WW Services organization and has EMEA-wide responsibilities.
• Consult during identification phase via account business planning activities
• Responsible for key processes during: Qualify, Develop & Propose, Negotiate & Close phases for domestic and global outbound deals
• Accountable as assessment lead and can be responsible for assessment and other workshop or business development activities
• Responsible for solution scope and design, delivery requirements and negotiations, third party solutions Scope of Work (SOW), deal solution design and discover & SOW, pricing, risk plan, proposal and presentation content and customer presentations
• Responsible for understanding acceptable (MSA) business decisions, pricing tool calculations and delivery capabilities
• Consult on business development, pricing strategy, business case, value proposition, negotiations
• Consult on communication to internal executives and teams, including review processes
• Assessment lead and can be responsible for assessment and other workshop or business development activities
• Business development, pricing strategy, business case, value proposition, negotiations
• Communication to internal executives and teams, including review processes
• Ability to work in rapid pace environment with multiple simultaneous deliverables with prioritization
• Support multiple sales personnel within region with professional and accurate output and information
• Interaction with partners, alliances, and suppliers to obtain competitive pricing on services or augmentation for Lenovo deal delivery
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.