Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Remote Technical Support Engineer (Ref. No.: 56896)
who are we looking for
- Microsoft Operating system experience depth knowledge (Troubleshooting, BIOS functions, SCCM,). Certification would be an advantage.
- Solid knowledge about networking technologies both wired and wireless. Certification would be an advantage.
- Logical and methodical approach in addressing issues.
- Software problem determination skills.
- Experience with Lenovo TVT tools, PC tablet, Android OS, HW and SW testing experience is an advantage
- Problem solver orientation
- Strong customer facing skills both by phone and face to face
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Fluent English required, other languages is an advantage
What we offer:
• We give you opportunity to become part of a senior technical team
• We will provide you with training opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge
• We encourage you to come up with your ideas and implement improvements
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
You will troubleshoot and solve customers' issues and explain complex technical information to a non-technical audience. You will communicate with Level One teams (e.g. Call Centers), Critsit /Level 2 Technical Engineering and Lenovo Sales community, including sales executives and teams in other countries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide initial Remote (Level 1.5) Technical Hardware & Software support for Lenovo customers based in whole EMEA
- Responding to Customer queries/ Technical Escalations, providing timely resolutions
- Consistently interacting with customer and supervisors to have the issue solved
- Performing problem management and end-to-end Troubleshooting, problem ownership, Identify and escalate issues requiring Urgent Attention.
- Work directly with Account teams and Customers to identify and replicate technical issues.
- Provide technical Subject Matter Expert consultation to Lenovo customers as well as to Lenovo Services community.
- Ensure professional and timely communication with Lenovo customers to secure their issue is being understood, worked out and fixed.
- Drive Customer Satisfaction to ensure Lenovo customers continue to perceive Lenovo as a prime supplier of Technical solutions and therefore continue to purchase Lenovo products.
- Leverage the wider Lenovo technical community and resources to ensure that all efforts are made to deliver fix solutions that are workable and sustainable.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.