EMEA Environmental Reporting Specialist (Ref. No.: 59187)
who are we looking for
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Own and manage Lenovo EMEA Environmental Reporting Databases and processes
• Manage Environmental reporting obligations and data management / data loading in Lenovo SAP system and/or alternative reporting solutions
• Constantly evaluate possibilities to improve management of environmental reporting and data loading to SAP and/or alternative reporting solutions to effectively support Lenovo Environmental Reporting requirements across EMEA and ensure compliance of local sites
• Manage environmental fees on invoices processes, data management for Swedish chemical tax and other regulation requirements developing in the same context
• Manage EMEA Environmental reporting especially focused on western Europe Packaging and Battery reporting legal requirements
• Support general EMEA Environmental reporting objectives and targets like establishing and administration of an environmental data container solution, constant improvement & maintenance of Lenovo Environmental Reporting systems or tracking of EMEA environmental reporting requirements
• Provide auditable documentation and archives that can be used in case of third-party audits on Lenovo regulatory reporting systems and procedures.
EMEA Regulatory, Environmental and sustainability Affairs Manager, Environmental Consulting service providers, other Lenovo teams (e.g. country focal points, IT, BT, Sales, Product Management, Development, etc.)
- Previous experience in reporting roles
- Excel - upper-intermediate
- Skills in data management using standard tools based on MS office are required
- Project management experience, database skills and knowledge of SAP are preferable
- Self-motivation and ability to work idependantly
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in the area of environmental and/or safety compliance is an advantage
- Fluent English. Other language skills are preferable.
- Candidate must be able to travel to Lenovo EMEA sites as required for auditing purposes. Additionally it is required to participate in general Customer, BusinessPartner and EMEA and world wide team meetings on request basis.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.