Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Internship in Logistics Management (Ref. No.: 62405)
who are we looking for
We need you to be motivated. This job is very complex and you need to be proactive and communicative to get along well. You need to pay attention to details. What are the other skills/knowledge that helps to have?
- You need to have at least some experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- We need you for at least 20 hour per week
- You need to speak English, as you will be in touch with our colleagues across Europe
- Be people friendly and want to communicate with Lenovo colleagues and external vendors/partners
Does it sound like you? Try your chances and let us know about you!
what will you do
Who are we? We are EMEA Logistics!
- We manage warehouses a transportation vendors
- We are responsible for spare parts distribution
- We cover Western and Eastern Europe and support attached regions
What can you learn from us?
- We will give you understanding of logistics modes of transportation
- We will show you Logistical networks in Europe
- We will teach you vendor management
- We will let you do data analyses
After the internship, you will be able to work independently as Logistics coordinator and you will be able to understand logistical flows of big companies, how they manage the spare parts transportation and warehousing.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.