Inside Sales Representative - Czech Republic
who are we looking for
Start your career in sales administration and build up your Inside Sales career later within Lenovo!
Have a look at the position description below - If you want to be part of this fantastic success story then please send us your CV for this role.
Do you have?
• Advanced English and native in Czech or Slovak
• Excellent communication skills, including an ability to build the relationship with customer
• Motivation to learn and drive for results
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures etc.
• Ability to work with various software packages (you will be taught how do we use SAP, Sales force, MS Office and other internal systems)
• Orientation to detail
• Good problem solving skills
Počítačové znalosti - používateľ
Microsoft Outlook - pokročilý
Microsoft Word - pokročilý
what will you do
• Creation of clients’ system configurations for both Desktops and Notebooks (in SAP)
• Interlock with aligned F2F Sales to process Bid renewals – re-pricing/change of validity period – and manage them through the approval process
• Web Catalogue exports
• Addition of Business Partner to contracts and contract creation
• Ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
And in the future:
• Work with database to reach out to customers to introduce Lenovo products, generate opportunities and sell, as well as maintain relationship and loyalty between Lenovo and its existing customers
• Achieve financial quotas (revenue, margin) and productivity KPI´s by using product knowledge, and communications skills to generate sales
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.