Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Global Account & Serviceability Program Manager (Ref. No.: 58344)
who are we looking for
• Advanced excel and Powerpoint
• Verbal and written communications skills
• Relationship building skills
• Presentation skills
• Negotiation Skills
• PC Industry knowledge
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Reporting and deep analysis of the end-to-end global supply chain on various levels (segment, product, customer, SLA’s, trends, etc.)
• Working closely with each geography to gather required data
• Identifying root cause of delivery issues and driving improvements with each geography
• Working closely with data analytics team as well as the account teams to ensure all requirements and escalations raised by stakeholders are addressed quickly
• Responsible for providing summary updates on weekly Exec Review calls.
• Close engagement with regional teams to ensure a consistent order to delivery experience across all geographies.
• Responsible for leading integration efforts between the Order Entry, Planning, Manufacturing and Global Logistics to improve end to end efficiency.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.