Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Customer Project Manager (Global Accounts) with French (Ref. No.: 63912)
who are we looking for
• Strong communication skills (presenting face to face & over the phone, taking requirements, data tracking, having discussions with people abroad)
• Very good organizational skills, including prioritization, time-management and multi-tasking
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Project management skills to develop action plan, define owners and time line and track progress through final resolution
• Flexibility - to manage time zone challenges of leading global teams.
• MS Office skills – Excel, PowerPoint
• English - proficient, French – proficient
What we offer:
• The opportunity to manage directly the global customer relationship
• The opportunity to grow within a complex role with end-to-end responsibility
• We encourage you to bring your own ideas and solutions
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
You will acts as the single point of contact for execution globally on your assigned accounts and you will play the critical role in our customer centric approach.
• Utilize all of the company’s resources to resolve customer operational issues and projects
• Develop action plan that will provide a satisfactory outcome for the customer
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends/patterns in complex data sets
• Assist in the development of new processes and procedures that will enhance customer experience
• Provide cost effective solutions to customers' issues within the company guidelines that will satisfy the customer to Lenovo's high standards.
• Monthly catalog execution, reporting of fulfillment execution and critical issue management
• preparing of QBR decks and active participation on face to face customer meetings
• Actively cooperate with Lenovo account teams like Global account manager, Inside Sales rep and all other various functions within Lenovo
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.