Mid-Market Process Specialist, Slovakia (Ref. No.: 58807 )
who are we looking for
The ideal MM process support representative will be a detail oriented, self-starter possessing the ability to work in a teamed environment supporting a group of inside sales representatives in their day to day selling efforts. This position will be responsible for support of opportunity management, CRM configurations, as well as providing, proactive follow-up, information and overall account support.
• University education and /or previous experience in similar position (service/call center, sales support)
• Experience with Sales processes
• Customer facing skills both by phone and e-mail (previous experience in a customer facing environment would be an advantage)
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures etc.
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Ability to work with various software packages (MS Office , Lotus)
• CRM application - nice to have
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Creation of country-level system configurations for both Desktops and Notebooks
• Submit part number change requests and manage them through the cycle
• Interlock with aligned Sales Rep to process Bid renewals – re-pricing/change of validity period – and manage them through the approval process
• Web Catalogue exports
• Addition of Business Partner to contracts and contract creation
• Ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.