Data Quality Manager - 58298
who are we looking for
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Managing the team of 15 people with all HR, Development and Coaching responsibilities
• Managing all day-to-day operations – Data Load, Data Quality, Tools Team and IAL/BP
• Developing strategy for department and leading the team to accomplish their key projects and activities
• Partnering cross-functional with BU teams to ensure smooth operation
• Communicating both upward to management and to all employees
• Bachelor’s Degree, and 7+ years in technical field
• Hardware Development or Project Management background (Ideally Agile Certified)
• Strong knowledge of Data management, modeling and good understanding of object coding
• Management or team leader experience
• Language proficiency: Excellent written and verbal English
• Excellent understanding of IT architecture
• Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international multidisciplinary team environment
• Ability to travel (approx 15%)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.