Control tower, Senior specialist (Ref. No.: 57810)
who are we looking for
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Control tower, Senior specialist
This role is relevant for EMEA Services, DEPOT and Whole Unit Logistics.
CT Senior specialist role intended for process improvements and optimization, logistics network optimization relating to transit time improvements and cost optimization and vendor management.
More daily/weekly/monthly responsibilities:
• Daily exception management with carriers = delayed shipments follow up, act on exception codes scanned
• Operational carrier contact matrix maintenance
• Escalation management 1st level
• Communication with internal stakeholders
• Volume/Shipments reporting
• Whole Unit logistics Network Design and Capability
• Whole Unit Logistics Network Projects: Processes design and maintenance for Whole Unit Logistics networks
• Productivity and Cost Reduction Projects: Transformation initiatives to improve performance, customer satisfaction, and reducing the cost to serve
• Regional Process Development: Process design and development to fit the regional requirements
• Benchmarking: Benchmark service logistics network against industry best practices. Incorporation of best practices into operational processes and network design.
• Rate Maintenance
Supply chain experience
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.