who are we looking for
• At least 5 years experience working in a commercial environment.
• Strong understanding/interest in the I.T sector and products.
• Experience working for a large organisation - advantageous, though not essential.
• Excellent systems skills, i.e. SAP and Excel.
• Ability to understand and interpret P&L Accounts.
• Experience of making commercial decisions.
• High standard of Education (A-level/Degree Level)
• German language skills – advantageous, though not essential.
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1) and
what will you do
• Signing off deals within the delegated level for commercial bids and tenders.
• Assessing the risk of potential bids.
• Undertake detailed reviews of tender documents, assessing the commercial viability of each opportunity, and advising sales teams of alternative options.
• Ensure that profit is maximized on each tender, by undertaking a cost road-mapping exercise.
• Provide financial modelling expertise for the sales force and the Profit Manager.
• Ensure Price Setting has been approached with due diligence and is based on sound information.
• Analyse overall profitability and financials for all bid and tender activity.
If you have the drive and desire to success in a fast moving and dynamic environment, and would relish the challenge of working for a global leader in their field please contact us immediately.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.