Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Financial Analyst (Warranty FP&A)
who are we looking for
• Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and productivity are essential; utilizing pivot tables, vlookups, and knowledge of other dynamic formulas desirable (Index/Match/If etc.).
• Analytically minded, with high accuracy and comfortable working with large data volumes.
Experienced user of Microsoft Powerpoint, with experience of presenting to large audiences at various levels of an organization.
• Working towards accounting related qualification desirable but not essential.
• Excellent team-working ability, experience of collaborating with multi-national teams desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• English language to professional working proficiency.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Ownership of budget and forecast processes; responsible for collation of data inputs, calculation of warranty forecasts and budget, and corresponding communications to Finance and Operations teams.
• Accurate and insightful analysis of actual result, producing variance analyses compared to forecast and budget.
• Compiling of monthly BMS packages, presenting to stakeholder groups throughout EMEA Finance and Operations.
• Working closely with Warranty Accounting Analysts to close monthly ledger and perform subsequent variance analyses.
• Become the main point of contact for region finance teams for all requirements within Warranty Finance.
• Ongoing development of Warranty financial systems, models, and analysis processes.
• Provide ad hoc financial analysis within EMEA Services Finance team.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.