Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Customer Relations Case Manager (Arabic language)
who are we looking for
- At least 2 years of customer care experience proving customer facing skills (phone and email)
- Experience with and/or knowledge of Lenovo PC products to include technical problem determination / recognition.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and attend to details.
- Ability to create positive customer interactions regardless of negotiation outcomes to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Ability to respond to periods of high volume and high stress.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1) or
what will you do
- responding and negotiating a resolution for Lenovo customers who have brought forward a complaint about Lenovo services.
- the resolution of assigned customer satisfaction issues while maintaining and enhancing positive and constructive client relationships
- ensuring that Customer Satisfaction is maintained
- protecting Lenovo's reputation as a 1st Class supplier of Services
- Driving E2E improvement of processes with focus on SLAs, quality and cost-saving
- Tracking & recording all case history in SFDC tool with correct data
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.