Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Customer Data Manager (Ref. No.: 60279)
who are we looking for
• Strong team working capabilities
• Strong Analytic skills & Transforming business needs into analytics requirements
• Basic process design and project management
• Communication skills (presenting over the phone having discussion with people abroad)
• Data tools: Excel advanced
• Fluent English
What we offer:
• We give you opportunity to manage a stable team
• We give you opportunity to drive projects and process improvements
• We will provide you with leadership training
• We will give you opportunity to share your ideas and experience with other managers
what will you do
• Execute on the Business intelligence guidance to obtain best of breed customer segmentation , data quality and data management through his/her data steward team
• Work closely with Incentives & Commissions team on Territory Management and associated planning files for Sales target setting
• Support and influence technology design and deployment to ensure that customer data aspects are properly considered in solution design
• Represent the EMEA Data Steward community to Worldwide data and IT communities
• Provide meaningful and quality input to Business Analytics team and to Business management for decision making
• Proactively design, deploy and manage all customer data maintenance process in conjunction with the Business intelligence leader
• Data Steward Role: Data creating and maintaining customer information base for given territory (country / business model), ownership of customer data quality, segmentation and CRM related initiatives.
• Operations leaders (business model / region)
• EMEA Management (All levels from sales leads to VP level)
• Regional Sales Ops Directors
• Regional Business analysts
• Incentives & Commissions dept.
• Central Reporting teams
• CRM team
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.