Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
GTN Analyst - (EMEA)
who are we looking for
• Minimum experience – 1 year in GTN or any other finance area.
• Preferred experience – Experience with GTN
• Financial / Analytical skills;
• Excel is a MUST, advanced SAP/ Microsoft Office Suite skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to a multicultural working environment;
• Results oriented individual with high degree of autonomy and pro-active mentality,
• Fast learning capabilities;
• Fluency in English, additional languages an advantage
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Lenovo brings you new career opportunity. Ready for a challenge? We are looking for a unique talent with an innovative mind to join our EMEA-wide team in Bratislava. Don't miss a chance to become a part of Lenovo!
GTN Analyst will be responsible for partnering with Lenovo EMEA Finance Teams to provide GTN (Gross to Net) / financial support.
• Rebate claim validation;
• Rebate dispute management;
• Communication with Business Partners;
• Business Partner calls to reconcile operation;
• Standard Reports Preparation.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.