Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
who are we looking for
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Word - basic
what will you do
The internship program at HR Service Center (HRSC) gives you an opportunity to look closely at management of human resources. HRSC supports all EMEA employees in any HR related question that employee want to know. You will be responsible for providing basic administrative help in Human Resources support area.
Intern will be responsible for:
• Managing regular and ad-hoc internal HRSC issues
• Supporting ad-hoc/seasonal HR related activities, such as issue of P3 letters, merit letters, etc.
• Administrative work
• Working with internal systems, databases
• Working with excel
• Preparation of different types of data
• Uploading the data to internal systems
• Communication with cross-functional teams
• Supporting HRSC team
Please be aware that this internship is UNPAID but you will gain skills instead and get to the real work.
During your stay you will be provided with a notebook for personal use and after finishing the programme you will receive a formal recommendation letter from Lenovo.
• Willing to learn
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Computer skills
• MS Office user
• Fluent English (oral and written), other languages advantage, great benefit as applicant will be directly part of 1 EMEA regions and will use it actively
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.