Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
who are we looking for
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Outlook - basic
Microsoft Excel - advanced
what will you do
You need only a short experience in customer support area/financial area and everything else ... we will teach you!
Join us and be a part of amazing and innovative Lenovo world .
What will you been doing?
• Verification of received invoices ( warranty services, verification of price, address, due date and payment terms)
• Daily communication with service partners in EMEA region over the email mostly
• Solving finance related issues
• Payment plans preparation
• Cooperation with Accounts payable team on invoice payments
• Finance data maintenance
• Keeping good relationships with vendors and colleagues in EMEA region
• Bachelor / Masters Degree (Finance / Economics)
• at least 1 year experience in customer support area , preferred in Finance ( part time jobs besides the school are acceptable as well)
• Previous experience with excel (pivot tables/VLOOKUP)
• Organized person with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills – ability to learn and communicate with international team
• Proactive team player with positive approach - ability to improve current processes and speed up invoice processing
• Problem solving skills
• Advanced English (other foreign language is an advantage)
• SAP experience/ Microsoft Access is an advantage
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.