Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Inside Sales Support Representative with FRENCH (Ref. No.: 65659)
who are we looking for
• You have experience with providing support to internal or external customers via phone and e-mail
• You have strong problem solving skills
• You are detailed oriented
• You are able to build good relationships with customers
• You are fluent in English AND French (spoken and written)
What we offer:
• We give you opportunity to become part of a stable team
• We enable you to work with many different cultures
• We give you opportunity to work in a role with bigger variety of tasks
• We give you opportunity to understand how the sales process works
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The job consists of 2 elements:
• Submission of part number change requests and manage them through the cycle
• Interlock with assigned Sales Reps to process quote renewals, aligning the quantities and prices, and manage them through the approval process while interlocking with the pricing team and profit managers to ensure the customer is able to place order against valid contract
• Interlock with logistics to ensure delivery requirements are met and understood by end-customer
• Interlock with finance regarding approvals and credit note creation for returned goods
Business Partner/End Customer Support
• Act as a single point of contact for selected Business Partners and End customers on all pre- and post-sales queries related to validity of products on contracts, ordering, logistics & services related questions.
• Early identification and understanding of customer ‘Hot Issues’ before they become escalations
• Drive, gather and consolidate input from other team and provide proper summaries on priority issues to customers, including key actions and owners to fix it
• Ensure that all prioritized bids are under high focus in the meaning of reaching SLA and submitting order
• Work with solutions teams to ensure opportunity can be created and order submitted by customer
• Your main goal is to increase customer satisfaction by minimizing escalations, improve customer experience with Lenovo by providing accurate and on-time solutions and aid revenue flow by solving any potential issues that could impact ordering process on customer side.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.