Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Service Support Centre Manager
who are we looking for
• Very good customer centric mindset
• Good problem solving and communication skill.
• Fluent written and oral English to work with global team.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The HR Service Centre (HRSC) Manager is responsible for all aspects of effective HRSC operational delivery and measurement for all core services including: staff management; governance; procedure development, maintenance, and controls; quality assurance, reporting’ and overall satisfaction key stakeholders and customers.
• Lead HR Service center to respond to employee’s enquiry and provide HR services based on solid understanding of Lenovo HR policies and procedures. Ensure HR services delivery to meet required service level agreement of SLA, CSAT, etc.
• Act as the escalation point for general questions raised regarding HR service center, HR data processing, HR system, HR process and issue management. Proactively looks for resolution of potential service delivery issues based on customer feedback or agent performance evaluation. Provide customer feedback or issue analysis to T2/T3 owners for necessary enhancement.
• Provides reporting and analyses to insure that internal controls are in place and internal audit requirements are met.
• Work with other geo HR service center on global projects implementation and best practice sharing.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.