Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Critical Situation Program Manager (Ref. No.: 61005)
who are we looking for
• Strong communication skills (presenting over the phone, taking requirements, data tracking, having discussions with people abroad)
• Very good organizational skills, including prioritization, time-management and multi-tasking
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Project management skills to develop action plan, define owners and time line and track progress through final resolution
• Relative experience in the computing industry
• MS Office skills – Excel, PowerPoint
• English - proficient, French - nice to have
What we offer:
• The opportunity to learn how the services business works
• The opportunity to grow within a complex role with end to end responsibility
• We encourage you to bring your own ideas and solutions
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Utilize all of the companies resources to resolve customer issues
• Develop action plan that will provide a satisfactory outcome for the customer
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends/patterns in complex data sets
• Assist in the development of new processes and procedures that will enhance our overall service to our customers
• Provide cost effective solutions to customers' issues within the company guidelines that will satisfy the customer to Lenovo's high standards.
• Actively cooperate with authorized service providers in regions
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.