Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Accounts Receivable Analyst with French
who are we looking for
Interpersonal skills required:
• High level of communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Independent with analytical thinking
• Experience within Finance/ Customer support
• MS Excel – advanced (pivot tables and charts)
• MS PowerPoint - advanced
• experience with SAP - advantage
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Drive and Execute the country collection operations to meet the assigned AR targets, with focus on the efficiency/cost effectiveness of the dedicated organization
• Perform Debt collection operations to optimize the company’s financial performances and to achieve DSO and the Aged Debt Target
• Ensure that customer relationships are established as far as the collection process is concerned and that the customers comply with the contractual payment terms
• Closely and effectively act with customers to improve the customer satisfaction results versus the competition
• Ensure the overall operational quality and the satisfactory business controls posture
Accounts Receivable definition:
• The common EMEA AR process starts with the creation of an invoice, and ends with the settlement of the invoice, either by payment, credit or authorized adjustment.
• The process includes :
• Pro-active debt collection
• Cash reception
• Follow up activity on overdue accounts
• Dispute Management
• Delinquent accounts management, pre-legal administration
• Write Off, and other adjustments
• Meet all KPI targets
• Comply with all process rules, customers’ terms and conditions
• Presenting the finance functional area at various occasions and participate in cross-department meetings/projects
• Interface with Lenovo European Sales teams and Business Partners about outstanding claims
• Polite and professional handling of escalations
• Proactively ask for feedback, analyze it and propose solutions to increase efficiency of finance related processes
• Regularly analyze and improve all open issues (especially open disputes)
• Maintain regular email and phone contact with customers and business partners
• Develop relationship of trust and cooperation with given business partners
• Ensure fast clearance of any aged disputes and issues
• Drive for resolution of any recurrent issues and escalate internally if necessary
• Work together with customers and educate them in more efficient payments and claims handling
• Prevent disputes from arising by targeting and removing the root causes
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.