Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sales Systems Business Administrator (Ref. No.: 64863)
who are we looking for
• Previous experience with business processes (operations, sales and/or customer service background) required
• Strong communication skills
• The desire to be the voice of the user in communicating with management and related IT teams
• Being able to act as a focal point for urgent/complex issues to find root cause and resolution with IT and functional teams
• Fluent English
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be in a complex and challenging role
• Opportunity to work closely with Lenovo EMEA sales teams
• Space for your own ideas and initiatives
• Growth opportunities
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Incident management, error handling and investigation, guidance and assistance in conducting reviews, problem analysis and development of solutions and processes
• Ensure adoption of solutions and their understanding by sales teams
• Handling audit requirements and other external requirements
• Cross team cooperation with key stakeholders from the business (e.g. Sales organization, super users, business focals)
• Provide initial analyses of incident management process
• Help with information required for change request process like business impact, business savings, solution proposal
• Attend cross business calls to gain global overview on all changes for EMEA region
• Support and perform system testing
• Coordination of workload distribution, task tracking along with meeting SLAs and incident reporting inside the team
• Data analyses by providing meaningful data to the management teams and business teams
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.