Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
CBSO sales support
who are we looking for
Other requirements included:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• At least 2-3 years experience in maintenance services back office or sales support is an advantage
• Strong PC Background (Word, Excel, etc)
• Customer Satisfaction and Customer Escalation Management
• Strong ability to gather, analyze, monitor and document data
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Facilitation and collaboration skills
• Must be a team player who is highly motivated & detail oriented
• Flexibility to work in an fast-paced environment and manage multiple concurrent tasks / projects / priorities
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
This Sales Support position is vital for Lenovo DCG in order to help our business grow, control and facilitate ease of doing business and increase the customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a part of a team of a key business area for Lenovo, which will bring you opportunities to develop your carrier, use your potential, influence the processes set up, communicate in foreign languages on a daily basis and to get the sense of Lenovo business. We are looking for a pro-active person eager to develop their carrer in a fast moving environment.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a part of a team in new business, which will bring you many opportunities to develop your carrier, use your potential, influence the processes set up, communicate in a foreign language on a daily basis and to get the sense of Lenovo business.
We are looking for pro-active people eager to develop their career and skills.
This position will interact with Sales teams and internal teams throughout the business.
• Interaction with sales and extended team across EMEA in DCG and Services teams.
• Maintenance of contract information across EMEA DCG sales.
• Tracking of contract signings, maintenance, renewals and registrations.
• Sharing of detailed information with the regions in EMEA regarding the business status and progress.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.