Sales Systems Developer (Ref. No.: 65450)
who are we looking for
• Microsoft Excel (including macros and VBA)
• English language – advanced level
• Strong communication skills (verbal / presentations)
• Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
• Programming languages – Java, C++ / C#, APEX, Visualforce
• Knowledge of Web design – PHP, ASP / ASP.NET, HTML
• System admin tasks such as creating profiles, roles and users
• Knowledge of ITIL processes
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work independently, managing your own workload
• Opportunity to work in a technical role, enabling you to come up with your own ideas for improvements
• Trainings with the opportunity to obtain necessary certification
• Base gross monthly salary from 1400 EUR, depending on experience + variable part
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
In this position, you will be part of the sales support team, responsible for system configuration / programming and administration of a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
You will provide support to Sales Representatives and Business Partners in Europe, Middle East and Africa, so that they are able to manage all customer data in the system (orders, contacts, requirements, visits, documents etc.)
• Develop and implement technical solutions for assigned projects (programming of new features based on sales requirements)
• Incident and problem management
• Ongoing maintenance/improvement of the business process
• Plan, develop and prepare presentations of various technical proposals and systems solutions with realistic time schedules
• Assist with ongoing data reporting / dashboard solutions
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.