Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Incentives & Commissions Analyst (Ref. No.: 60754)
who are we looking for
• You possess strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate and present to Sales Management
• You have good time management skills to meet critical deadlines
• You have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
• You are discrete in dealing with personally sensitive commissions and payment data
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (or other related studies) is a plus
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com and SQL is a plus (Hyperion Interactive Reporting)
What we offer:
• We give you opportunity to become part of a stable team
• We encourage you to utilize your expertise and bring your ideas for improvement
• We will provide you with training opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge
• We will support your career growth from within and help you to get as high as you want to go
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Administer commission process by maintaining, tracking, reporting, and analyzing relevant revenue and commissions data, ensuring accurate and timely payouts in accordance with the terms of the EMEA commission plans
• Analyse territory revenue data and effectively communicate with field Sales Teams to ensure they understand the drivers of their territory performance and related impact on their commissions
• Report and communicate bi-weekly attainment/quota reports to Sales Teams and monthly compensation statements to the Field Sales Teams
• Process monthly and quarterly commission payments for assigned business segments
• Research, reconcile and resolve commission payment disputes/discrepancies reported by the Sales Teams through effective communication. Develop and maintain strong ongoing working relationships with the Sales Teams
• Document current and ongoing commission processes, policies and procedures
• Drive business process improvements and initiatives
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.