Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Services Channel Program Manager (Data Centers) (Ref. No.: 59081)
who are we looking for
• Above-average proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Power-point required
• Data Analysis
• Ability to collect, combine and analyze data in order to draw conclusions and make fact-based recommendations
• Independent and self-driven
• Ability to work within a matrix-managed organization and gain concurrence and support across multiple functions
• Detail & Process Oriented
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities
• Excellent English language skills (oral & written)
• Working in a multicultural environment
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work in a strategic and complex role that is key for services business
• Opportunity to interact both with internal teams, as well as external customers and business partners
• Base gross monthly salary from 1400 EUR, depending on experience + variable part
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Manage day-to-day process supporting Channel Programs (Tracking signings, Partner inquiries, Program inquiries and escalations & overall support of program operations.
• Educating Lenovo Channel Sales Team & partners on program intent, processes and tools
• Working with Route Sales team to perform quarterly Program ROI assessments including budget management.
• Being a Team Player with the Brand teams to get the best Channel Programs in place for Lenovo
• Maintain best-in-class Partner experience
• Must maintain a current view of competitive offerings/similar programs.
• Preparing up to date Channel Status Reports and communicate proactively to the external Channel Mgmt
• Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel & Outlook.
• Must be able to build structured presentations
• Manage inquiries associated with programs while maintaining response-time SLAs.
• Ability to support target settings for the Channel on Partner level
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.