Lear Corporation Magyarország Kft. Győr
Lear Corporation is ranked #147 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 261 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 169,000 employees. Lear is traded under the symbol [LEA] on the New York Stock Exchange.
Operations Manager with Hungarian
The position has the overall responsibility for leading the manufacturing operations in achieving production requirements, product quality, product cost, and employee safety goals aligned with the organizations metrics. Coordinates with all functional and service groups to meet customer requirements. Drives performance and deploys continuous improvement framework to achieve or exceed financial plans, employee engagement and strategic goals. Leverages resources and motivates personnel to create a high-performance culture.
Role reports directly to Plant Manager based in Győr and has responsibilities covering logistics, projects and production activities.
Plant in Győr has been established in 1997 and currently is operating as JIT/JIS supplier for Audi and Porsche with new programs and its headcount is near to 600 employees.
- Coordinate high volume production operations of automotive premium and luxury segment seating to meet OEM customers’ and Lear performance metrics
- Managing operations driving down our production costs year on year, increasing line efficiency, ensuring project launches are delivered on time and right quality, within budget and according to “safety first” approach
- Track and report on KPIs to improve plant performance through root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Schedule and oversee daily operations and strategic growth planning for upcoming launches
- Plan and manage operational budget to ensure forecast is met
- Providing instrumental guidance as a key member of the Lear leadership team to staff, mentoring and developing people and developing succession planning models
- Min. 5 year of experience in a production/operation managerial role; automotive industry experience is a must
- Strong technical background coupled with financial awareness
- Fluency in English, Hungarian, German as a strong asset
- Outstanding leadership skills evident in the ability to work with the team and clear communication and execution
- Determined and decisive; uses initiative to develop effective solutions to problems
- Ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes under time pressure
- Competitive salary with full managerial package
- Managerial annual bonus and company car for personal usages
- Relocation support
- Stable company with over 20 years presence in Hungarian market
- International working environment with career opportunities