Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Our client is specialised in high quality automated machines for the production and packaging of cotton goods. The Swiss company is a world leading supplier of individual and ready-to-install solutions which are being operated in more than 50 countries.In the canton of Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for a
PROJECT & SERVICE
- First commissioning of new machines
- Handing over new machines to customers
- Customer support
- Conception, construction and programming of production machines, especially in the area of automation
- Preparation and adaptation of the circuit diagrams
- Verification of the work of external software engineers
- Overseeing and further development of the existing software
- Definition of specification sheets in collaboration with sales
- Representation of the company
- Apprenticeship as automation technician/poly technician with further training in automation
- Excellent knowledge of automation, mechatronics as well as system technology and engineering
- Experience in servo drive and SPS
- Experience in project management
- Experience in development and commissioning of highly automated machines
- Language skills in either German or English
- Willing to travel globally
We are looking for a reliable team player between the age of 35 and 55 who solves problems efficiently and works independently.
Are you interested in this opportunity? We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application as PDF-file to Mr. Florian Minder, email@example.com.
Leaders Solutions AG; Kuttelgasse 1/Rennweg 25, 8001 Zurich/ Gerechtigkeitsgasse 26, 3011 Bern, Switzerland
0041 (0)43 300 35 43; www.leaderssolutions.com