Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Professional Assistant (Ref. No.: req42703)
KUEHNE + NAGEL, s r.o.
1200€ (possibility of increasing depending on individual experience and requirements fulfillment) + bonus scheme
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Advanced and efficient administrative support and administrative partner of the CEO.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- extensive diary and calendar management
- business travel arrangements
- organization and coordination of internal and external meetings (including agenda, materials, refreshments), take minutes and process outputs
- communication and business correspondence with the business partners and regional colleagues also in English, provide translations and outsourced professional translations
- cooperation with HR and marketing department regarding the internal communication
- support with organizing company events
- professional administrative duties (e.g. support with presentations)
Your skills and experience
- min. 2 years of experience in similar position required
- excellent professional communication skills (ability to communicate in a diverse environment on a professional level)
- active knowledge of English + Slovak language and advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
- ability to make decisions and take responsibility
- problem solver with proactive act, excellent level of managing own tasks
- positive attitude to work and life
- systematic, detail oriented and organized person who can easy handle multitasking
- representative performance
- high standards of confidentiality (sensitive information)
Good reasons to join
We offer a position for a talented individual within a fast-growing Bratislava office with a competetive salary and opportunities for further development.
Basic wage component (gross) is 1200€ per month (possibility of increasing depending on individual experience and requirements fulfillment) + bonus scheme.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Business correspondence - advanced
Brief description of the company
Kuehne + Nagel Slovakia was established in 1991. Our headquarters is placed in Bratislava and is also represented in Senec, Dubnica nad Váhom, and in Košice employing more than 160 employees, providing services to national and international customers.
Number of employees
Polus Tower 2, Vajnorská 100/B
831 04 Bratislava