Customer Support / Project Coordinator - afternoon shifts
Korn Ferry s.r.o.
Would you like your work to be a place where you feel excited to get things done? Enjoy the people you work with? Do you wish to find a purpose at work and grow your career with a multinational people advisory firm?
Why not give it a try at Korn Ferry?
What does it take to work as a Customer Support / Project Coordinator?
- The main purpose of this role is to communicate with our customers and coordinate smaller projects in the employee opinion research area.
- You will participate in client-facing meetings (drive preparation, agenda, meeting notes).
- You will be providing customer support for our products.
- You will not be involved in sales of any kind. All you will be doing is to help our customers in solving their problems.
- You will be mostly supporting our US clients. Because of this you will have to work 3x - 4x a week on an afternoon shift (till 10 PM).
What do we do to make your work experience more enjoyable?
We know that benefits are just the icing on the cake so we add those on top :)
- Friendly atmosphere. Come see for yourself before you sign the contract with us.
- 30 days off… because we know you need time for your family and leisure activities.
- Food vouchers and refreshment at your work place. Unlimited supply of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and some fresh fruits to benefit your health.
- Vouchers that you can use for your sport, recreation and/or cultural activities.
- Afternoon shift premiums of 300 CZK / day
What makes you a right person for a Customer Support / Project Coordinator position? Is this a fit for you?
- 2-3 years professional experience in a corporate setting.
- Project coordination skills.
- You are fluent in English; confidently able to communicate to senior audiences in person.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Detail-oriented and focused on delivering high quality.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn challenging internal software programs.
Did you know that a job seeker won’t receive any response from 50% of companies where he/she applied for a job?
That’s not our case! We make sure to always reply to all applicants.
So what do you say? Are you ready to join us?
Send us your CV and your contact information. We are excited to meet you in person!
Contact person: Petr Chocholka
E-mail: send CV
E-mail: send CV