ICT Application Specialist «Customer Portal»
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava V, Bratislava
Wage (gross): 1 500 EUR/monthFrom 1500 EUR per month
Start date: 2021-06-01
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This is a unique opportunity to be part of strategically important “green field” project at Kistler Group. Our aim is to build a new digital B2B platform with a new website and e-commerce capabilities. Do you enjoy working in international team, build new system and then take care about it? Then this is definitely special offer for you!
We are looking for a communicative personality with an independent, analytical and solution-oriented way of working.
- Be part of a strategically important project "Customer Journey" from the beginning focused on development of a new Corporate Kistler website with ecommerce capabilities. Support and provide technical solution in the project.
- Bring expertise into newly created international team as Application Specialist focused on customer portal with e-commerce capabilities.
- Work with SAP Commerce Cloud platform on a technical level, and use your knowledge and skills in web technologies
- Be responsible for operation and further development of future CMS applications in cooperation with the "Digital Marketing" team, providing small adjustment of the system and developing page templates.
- Coordinate the definition of business requirements with the stakeholders (in particular Product Management, Marketing & Communications, E-Commerce) and converts them into technical solutions.
- Act as a technical point of contact for the system. Take care about execution of system configuration, access management, trainings and testing.
- Do the problem solving as contact person in 2nd level support in the area of "Content Management System".
Employee perks, benefits
- English & German language courses, Library, Online Educational Portals
- Technology “sharing” groups, Coding Day
- Budget for education, certificates, trainings - 500 EUR/year
Bonuses & Compensation
- Budget for sport, culture and wellness activities of your choice - 300 EUR/year
- Compensation of overtimes and travelling time in case of business trip
- Relocation bonus for employees who are moving because of Kistler (> 100 km)
- Referral bonus for employees who bring new colleague
- Home office and paid days-off (baby born, wedding, moving, etc.)
- Special offers and discounts (Metro cards, SND etc.)
- Fully covered lunch vouchers 4.30 EUR
- 25 days of vacation for everybody
- Electric stand-up desk and ergonomic chair
- Multisport card
- Yoga classes in the office
- Pull-Up bars in premises
- Free fruit, Tea, Coffee
- Team-buildings, Company breakfast, Christmas Party, Grill Party, etc.
- Family/Kid’s day
- Football table and board games in the office
Information about the selection process
Due to current situation, interviews will be held online.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
e-business / information technology ideally with focus on "Content Management"
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and German - Intermediate (B1)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- University eduction (Bachelor or Master’s degree) in the field of e-business and information technology ideally with focus on "Content Management“
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar ICT function in industry (international)
- Experience in project work, ideally in the implementation / optimization of web portals and related ICT systems.
- Experience in building and operating a CMS application (preferably SAP Commerce Cloud with Smartedit or WCMS) including integration with surrounding systems such as DAM and PIM.
- Programming experience in common web technologies (REST API, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, Type Script)
- Personality with good communication skills
- Independent, analytical and solution-oriented working style
- Strong conceptual and structural thinking skills
- Very good written and spoken English skills (ideally also German skills)