Frontend Developer (Angular) (Ref. No.: 88-30412867)
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava V
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1800 EUR per month
Start date: asap
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Kistler Bratislava is looking for Frontend developer, who loves challenges and wants to participate in the development of one of a kind projects in Slovakia.
Have you ever heard about weighting the vehicles in motion, or monitoring the processes in Plastics industry? Would you like to be the one who helps to make our roads safer?
This can be the right opportunity for you to start working on something that matters and contributes for safer world.
The role of the Frontend developer is to design and develop single page application while using the latest technologies. To ensure systematical processes improvement, we apply continuous improvement, test automation and test driven development. A part of your role will undoubtedly include problem fixing, debugging, writing unit test and code reviews.
Employee perks, benefits
- Budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills) in the amount of 500€ (other certificates and trainings exceeding this budget are possible upon discussion)
- Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities in the amount of 300€
- Side projects/coding days
- Flexible working time + overtime compensation
- Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
- Language courses (EN, GE)
- Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer – 4,20€
- Referral program & Relocation bonus from 1000€
- Electric standup desk
- Compensation of travelling time
- Home office
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who fits the position the most. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Information Technology, Software Engineering
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Technical studies, IT
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar studies
- Cooperative and open-minded frontend developer, passionate about his work and positive about ES6, Angular.js
- If you are Github active, dont be shy to tell us about it
- Analytical thinker willing to constantly selfdevelop and educate
- Somebody with innovative approach and agile mindset