Senior Frontend Developer
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 2 800€ Gross
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The salary in the job ad is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
Contribute to Kistler project "Weigh In Motion" that prevent road damage and help us to ensure their safety as our new Senior Frontend Developer.
Our comprehensive measurement systems focus on providing reliable data on traffic volume, axle load and total weight and facilitate the identification of overloaded vehicles, thus helping to reliably protect road infrastructure, increase road safety and effectively charge traffic originators.
On this position you will participate on:
• Technology decisions and process improvements
• Problem fixing, debugging, writing unit tests, code reviews
We are using React + Redux, ES6+, D3.js, we practice continuous integration (Jenkins), test automation (Python, Robot Framework) and agile processes (Scrum).
You can focus on user interface or widen your scope even more with microservice architecture, Docker, .Net Core or IoTivity framework.
We are looking for people who are the best in their field, enjoy team work, have cooperative spirit and want to learn new technologies.
Employee perks, benefits
- Budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills) in the amount of 500€ (other certificates and trainings exceeding this budget are possible upon discussion)
- Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities in the amount of 300€
- Multisport card
- Side projects/coding days
- Flexible working time + overtime compensation
- Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
- Language courses (EN, DE)
- Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer – 4,20€
- Referral program & Relocation bonus from 1000€
- Electric standup desk
- Compensation of travelling time
- Home office
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who fits the position the most.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
HTML - expert
CSS - expert
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience with development of single-page application
- Experience with React, Redux, REST, WebSockets, d3.js is advantage
- Experience in architecture of single page applications
- Experience with Agile development in scrum team is advantage
- Good sense for GUI usability
- Cooperative spirit
- Quality orientation
- Good written and verbal English language skills