Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Frontend Developer
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 2 800€ Gross
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
Our Kistler team in Bratislava is still growing due to our successful projects and that is why we are looking for a senior frontend developer who will become one of us.
We are looking for people who are the best in their field, enjoy team work, have cooperative spirit and want to learn new technologies.
On this position you will participate on:
• Technology decisions and process improvements
• Problem fixing, debugging, writing unit tests, code reviews
Our numerous projects are focused on development of modern data acquisition systems based on sensors which are used in various industries like Automotive, Biomechanics, Research & Development, others.
Employee perks, benefits
- Budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills) in the amount of 500€ (other certificates and trainings exceeding this budget are possible upon discussion)
- Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities in the amount of 300€
- Multisport card
- Side projects/coding days
- Flexible working time + overtime compensation
- Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
- Language courses (EN, DE)
- Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer – 4,20€
- Referral program & Relocation bonus from 1000€
- Electric standup desk
- Compensation of travelling time
- Home office
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who fits the position the most.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
HTML - expert
CSS - expert
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- At least 3 years of experience with development of single-page application
- Experience with React, Redux, AngularJS, REST, WebSockets, d3.js is advantage (we are using it depending on the project)
- Experience with Agile development in scrum team is advantage
- Good sense for GUI usability
- Cooperative spirit
- Quality orientation
- Good written and verbal English language skills