Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Opportunity in offline marketing - Desktop Publication Specialist
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 1500€
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
Desktop publication specialist you will become part of Internal Marketing Agency in Kistler and have the opportunity to participate on building the image and identity of our company.
Beside the creation of different brochures, catalogues, advertising materials, flyers, articles and another interesting content, you will work also on technical documentation (instruction materials, certificates, etc.) because our business is very technically oriented and we focus on measuring systems, sensor technology and software.
Of course, this position requires also communication, specifically international with colleagues in Switzerland and Germany, with external suppliers and our customers.
If you like to see your products and creations in customer's hands distributed all around the world, we would like to have you in our team.
Please, check the requirements and our benefits AND don’t hesitate to visit also our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kistler.bratislava
Employee perks, benefits
● Budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills) in the amount of 500€ (other certificates and trainings exceeding this budget are possible upon discussion)
● Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities in the amount of 300€
● Multisport card
● Side projects/coding days
● Flexible working time + overtime compensation
● Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
● Language courses (EN, DE)
● Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
● 25 days of vacation
● Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer – 4,20€
● Referral program & Relocation bonus from 1000€
● Electric standup desk
● Compensation of travelling time
● Home office
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who most closely approximates the requirements of the position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Adobe InDesign - advanced
Adobe Photoshop - advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
We are looking
for a colleague with relevant experience and knowledge, like:
- Desktop Publishing education or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience within an advertising agency or a similar role
- Experience in designing / project managing brochures
- Very good knowledge in Adobe technologies
- Fluent English communication (German is an advantage)
- Flexible, creative and service oriented person with focus on high quality