Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava region
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 1500 € gross
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
The ICT support works closely together with the ICT User Support team in APAC and other ICT personnel at the head quarter in Switzerland. He is the contact point for all ICT colleagues and act as an onsite helping hand for the infrastructure team.
As a member of the ICT User Support team, he makes sure that the users in Slovakia get professional and efficient IT workplace support and will be provided with optimal technology and tools.
Besides being the stand-in for his ICT field support colleague, he will take over responsibilities related to client engineering for the current and future Windows client builds and all related tasks, such as engineering and planning of new releases, software packaging etc. The client engineering part will be at least 50% of the agreed work time.
The main responsibilities includes:
- Registering all incidents and service requests in the Servicedesk tool
- Handling of assigned tickets, if needed with the help of local colleagues or the infrastructure/application team at corporate IT
- IT support for all users in Slovakia, either by phone, from remote or onsite
- Planning, procuring and installing IT devices, -systems and its software, including bringing it into service according to corporate standards
- Maintenance of the installed hard- and software (i.e. installation of updates, monitoring of systems etc)
- Securing the adequate use and compliance of the used tools
- Coordination and planning of the own activities together with the Head ICT User Support in regular meetings, by taking into account the local needs
- Documenting the local IT infrastructure
- Stand-by for emergency duties, on call service
- Install/upgrade and maintain software for our HW/SW developers
- Setup and maintain test environments for our HW/SW developers
Employee perks, benefits
- Budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills) in the amount of 500€ (other certificates and trainings exceeding this budget are possible upon discussion)
- Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities in the amount of 300€
- Side projects/coding days
- Flexible working time + overtime compensation
- Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
- Language courses (EN, GE)
- Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer – 4,20€
- Referral program & Relocation bonus from 1000€
- Electric standup desk
- Compensation of travelling time
- Home office
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who fits the position the most.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
UNIX/Linux administration - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
- Work experience in IT Infrastructure/Helpdesk teams
- Basic knowledge of ITIL processes (incidents, service and change requests)
- Experience with Powershell scripting
- Real support person with a good sense for service and a great deal of responsibility to act in the sense of ICT
- Somebody that is curious to understand how the systems are managed for 2’000+ devices, and who is able to take the responsibility to further develop and maintain that construct
- Like a challenging job in a modern IT environment in a high-tech company
- Service-oriented and open-minded, ability to learn quickly