Marketing Tools Specialist
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava region
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 1500 € gross
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
Kistler is creating a completely new position within our Support Centre in Bratislava. As the need to manage our marketing tools is growing, we are looking for a Marketing Tools Specialist.
The application specialist marketing tools is globally responsible for requests regarding the specialized marketing ICT tools. The person performs 2nd/3rd level support. Based on the experience from the requests he/she is responsible for the implementation of changes in the marketing tools e.g. Eloqua and based on the support he/she optimizes the system. He/she will work closely with marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed.
Main tasks will include:
- Responsible for RUN and CHANGE of the Marketing ICT Tools. Primary focus on Eloqua, Celum, Hotjar
- Collects business requirements and manages further development of functionality and services, constantly improves processes and usability of application ecosystem
- Converts business requirements into technical solutions
- Email and landing page template setup - based on instructions/requirement documents from Marketing department and Digital Communication Manager
- Tests new functionalities and ensures documentation for new implementation. Ensures availability of documentation for existing solution by cooperation of the supplier.
Employee perks, benefits
- Budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills) in the amount of 500€ (other certificates and trainings exceeding this budget are possible upon discussion)
- Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities in the amount of 300€
- Multisport card
- Side projects/coding days
- Flexible working time + overtime compensation
- Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
- Language courses (EN, DE)
- Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer – 4,20€
- Referral program & Relocation bonus from 1000€
- Electric standup desk
- Compensation of travelling time
- Home office
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who fits the position the most.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Profound technical knowledge to understand and build application architectures (e.g. HTML Knowledge (template creation))
- Knowledge about marketing automation tools (Knowledge about Eloqua is beneficial)
- Experience and knowledge of cloud solution and web technologies are beneficial
- Very good command of English skills (spoken and written)
- Very good analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Works proactive, cooperative and contribution oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer orientation