C++ Software Developer (Linux)
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 1800 € Gross
Start date: By agreement
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
Precise and reliable measuring technology is the key to comprehensive quality assurance for assembly, joining and testing processes. Kistler offers retrofittable solutions for manual press systems with the force sensor integrated into the tool holder of the manual press. If you would like to contribute to the development of one of our most prosperous project which covers most of our customers.
We are looking for an experienced C++ Embedded Software Developer as well as junior candidate/fresh graduate with a demonstrable prove of his work, skills and experience on several school or private projects, part time jobs etc. The final salary offer will depend on the skills, experience and professional seniority of the candidate.
At this position, you will:
- Wants to work with new standards in C++
- Is interested in agile development
- Thinks of the code quality
- Cares about the whole project and people working on it
- Enjoys close cooperation (with everybody within the company, not just within the project)
- Gladly shares own knowledge and is open to discussion
- Cares for own self-improvement and is passionate about SW Development with a desire to learn new technologies
- Has analytical and methodical working style
Joining our team as a C++ Developer, you will work on:
- Software architecture, design and development of C++11/14 applications
- Process improvements and technology decisions as a member of self-organized agile team
- You will have also responsibility for problem solving in the area of data acquisition systems like:
- Soft real time data processing, filtering, reduction, decimation
- Optimization of data evaluation
- Visualization of big amount of data
Employee perks, benefits
Budget for education 500 € net - At Kistler, we focus on the development of our people. For various trainings, courses, conferences etc. you can use the educational budget of 500€ for a year. If you want to join a specific development/certification program we are happy to discuss the possibilities.
Language courses - If you want to improve your English or German, you can do so by attending the language courses right in the office.
Technology groups - To support the knowledge sharing within the company, we have established technology groups, where our guys meet on regular basis to discuss the latest updates, news from the IT world.
Budget of 300 € net – we also care about your personal life and work-life balance. Therefore, we offer you a budget of 300 € net which you can spend on activities of your choice
Flexible working time - to ensure the time you spend in work is balanced with your free time, we offer you flexible working time. And if you work over time, you can use these hours for a time off during the whole year.
Extra day off – for a special occasion in your life, such a wedding or childbirth, we will give you day off beyond the labor code and as an addition you will receive a nice gift as a congratulation from us
Compensation of travelling time - Does your position require a lot of travelling? Do not worry! We will compensate you the travelling time!
Refer a friend bonus - Even though we are growing, we select our new colleagues very carefully and care about every single person in our team! To ensure we have the best people on board, we will financially support you if you refer a friend or former colleague who will join Kistler!
Relocation bonus - And if you or your referred friend needs to relocate when joining Kistler, we will help you with your next life stage with a financial relocation bonus.
Lunch vouchers – which are fully covered by us in the amount of 4,20 €
Home office – working in a team is great, but we do understand that sometimes you need to fully focus on your work or save your commuting time. Therefore you can work from home one day per week.
Stand up desk – sitting all day long is over! In Kistler, we can stand while we are working!
Fruit, tea, coffee & looots of sweets – In our kitchen you can always find some refreshment and on birthdays also delicious homemade cakes
Multisport card – to burn the calories from all the sweets, you can visit gym, pilates, swimming pool and many more sport facilities with your multisport card
Yoga – lessons at work three times a week
Pull up bar – stretch yourself before, during or after work! Our fit room offers you a lot of possibilities!
Fun benefits & teambuilding’s
Work hard, play hard! Don’t worry that our only focus is on work! We can be and we are also funny! You will experience the Kistler spirit on various company events, teambuilding’s, football table games, rooftop barbecues, company breakfast.
Work can be fun, and tomorrow can be late! Do not hesitate and apply for our opening today!
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who most closely aproximates the requirements of the position.
Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
Desired expertise in:
- C++ object oriented development on bigger international projects
- STL, Boost, Qt or other C++ libraries
- Strong algorithms and data structure knowledge
- Object oriented design and architecture
It would be helpful if you had experience with:
- Other programming object oriented languages (C#, Java, Python)
- Software development under Linux (GNU tool chain, Bash scripting)
- Git, continues deployment systems (Jenkins), tests automation Robot framework)
- Code reviews, pair programming
- Agile development