Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 1800 € gross
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
Kistler is the global leader in dynamic measurement technology for measuring pressure, force, torque and acceleration. Cutting-edge technologies provide the basis for Kistler's modular solutions.
As a Algorithm Developer, you will contribute to the acceleration of the Applications of Sensor Technology team in becoming a smart systems provider.
Main focus will be on the Road & Traffic systems (next generation Lineas sensors, related data processing systems and algorithms).
Main tasks will include:
- Developing simulations and simulators for signal and data processing algorithms.
- Prototyping and developing signal and data processing algorithms.
- Benchmarking, improving and stabilizing existing algorithms.
- Converting prototypes into mature algorithms being used in our products.
- Data analysis.
- Documentation of concepts, algorithms, code and results.
Employee perks, benefits
- Budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills) in the amount of 500€ (other certificates and trainings exceeding this budget are possible upon discussion)
- Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities in the amount of 300€
- Side projects/coding days
- Flexible working time + overtime compensation
- Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
- Language courses (EN, GE)
- Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer – 4,20€
- Referral program & Relocation bonus from 1000€
- Electric standup desk
- Compensation of travelling time
- Home office
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who most closely approximates the requirements of the position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- Academic background (graduate or PhD) is required.
- Work experience in particular as a professional software developer is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Technologies: Python, Matlab, object oriented design, unit testing, git
- Analytic and systematic working style.
- Priorites, goal and result oriented.
- Self-organized, independent, proactive and flexible.
- Team player and communicative.