Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Kistler Bratislava, s.r.o.Place of work: Bratislava
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 1800€
Contract type: full-time
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The salary in the job add is a minimal guaranteed base salary and can be higher - depending on the skills, level, education, professional experience, technological know-how.
Accurate data gained from our Kistler sensors and devices gives us opportunity to start with a new project focused on improving the productivity of the production machines at the customers. Therefore, we are searching for Requirement engineer who will help us transform customer's and product manager's needs into the specification.
If you are experienced Requirement engineer used to communicate with customer and willing to travel up to 40% of the time, this position might be the right for you.
- Act as an interface between product management and software development
- Manage requirements to keep the project on a well-documented specification basis
- Work together with the architecture team to ensure the specifications fit within the architecture
- Organize and execute reviews of specification documents
- Travel to the customers and understand their activities, drawbacks & gains
- Gather feedback from the existing support and sales team
Employee perks, benefits
- Budget for education and trainings (hard & soft skills) in the amount of 500€ (other certificates and trainings exceeding this budget are possible upon discussion)
- Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities in the amount of 300€
- Multisport card
- Side projects/coding days
- Flexible working time + overtime compensation
- Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
- Language courses (EN, GE)
- Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer – 4,20€
- Referral program & Relocation bonus from 1000€
- Electric standup desk
- Compensation of travelling time
Information about the selection process
Please note, that we will contact the candidates who most closely aproximates the requirements of the position.
Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Minimum 3 years experiences in the role as requirements engineer or similar position
- Education in Software engineering or relevant field
- Written and spoken English necessary (Slovak is required, German knowledge is a plus)
- Great communication abilities
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time
- Team and quality orientation
- Experience in the SW development is advantage