Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Purchasing Specialist with English & Dutch
What will you do
Are you looking for a job where your Dutch language skills can truly contribute to the organization's success? If so, then we have outstanding opportunity for you!
In this role you will be part of the Purchasing team representing the back office for in-country purchasing. It plays an essential role verifying the purchase requisitions, creating and sending via email the Purchase Orders, providing various reports and trainings as key users.
In our team you will enjoy not only a very friendly atmosphere with our colleagues, but you can count on a very good relationship with our customers. You will have the chance to participate in various trainings and team-buildings. Continuous improvements are an essential part of our culture and there are many opportunities for future professional growth in our Regional and Global Procurement Team. We also offer hybrid and remote working model for candidates living in Slovakia or great support if relocating to Slovakia from abroad!
How you will do it
- Taking requests from internal customers in written form
- Entering purchase requisition details into the ERP system.
- Key interface with JCI Branches/Sites and Suppliers regarding purchase requests/orders.
- Main contact point for internal customers for solving of issues and providing Professional trainings for P2P processes and tools.
- Support management with coordination and leading smaller CI project within SCM organization.
- Challenges the source of supply and identify areas of improvement including cost savings and processes.
- Main contact point for suppliers, in regards of contracts and conditions to be followed in deliveries of supplies.
- Deals with the administrative duties as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that all standards reports and forms are completed as required.
- Promote an efficient and Professional image to all customers, both internal and external at all times
- Provide general support as required, ensuring complete sensitivity and confidentiality be applied at all times.
What we look for
You should thrive in a team where collaboration and knowledge sharing is a matter of course for you - but you must also enjoy working independently, where freedom with responsibility is natural. As a person you are focused on a busy day, you must have a strong customer focus, and work in collaboration with co-workers.
Your application will be considered if you can evidence the below basic skills and experience:
- University degree or proven track of relevant work experience
- Intermediate to advanced level of English and in written and spoken form.
- Intermediate level of Dutch in written and spoken form
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use business systems software.
- Ability to gather, relate and summarize information into logical conclusions.
- Adaptability to a changing role with potential to identify areas of improvement in our processes.
- Process orientation and customer service focus
- Your personal traits are for us just as important as your experience and skills. Our desired colleague is:
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive with good problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Able to focus and work in a detailed and systematic way.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a €3000 joining bonus (subject to T&C’s), plus a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts.
Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness center, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1300 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.