Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data Base Architect Delivery Lead - Remote role
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
From 3 000 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
In this exciting role you will be responsible for running the database portfolio used by our North America and Global Products business units. You will be defining database strategy and driving the implementation of same for Global JCI enterprise. We would like you to be the delivery lead for database technical services including Oracle and SQL databases, including adoption of cloud DB services.
Do not hesitate and apply today!
How you will do it
Work with strategic partners to deliver database strategy that meet business requirements. Report on critical KPI’s, supervise performance and identify continuous improvement opportunities for all database technologies. Work with regional/country-based IT teams and business collaborators to ensure that all databases are being moved to JCI strategic DB platforms. Solve sophisticated issues impacting business operations; provide key direction and assist in defining database roadmaps.
- Work as the member of cross-platform Database Services team
- Lead data tier architecture and design processes, participate in system and application architecture
- Help with performance tuning and help with database development of performance-critical code
- Architect and implement HA/DR/Backup/Maintenance strategies in our organization
- Collaborate with development and business teams
- Be responsible for meeting various SLAs for multiple database platforms used in the company
- Achieve organizational goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support applications, platforms, and databases
- Maintain database by resolving structural requirements and developing and installing solutions
- Ensure security of all information and computer systems and digital data
- Study organizational mission, goals, and business drivers, and confers with senior management to understand information requirements
- Define infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements, studying business operations and user-interface requirements, and advising development of physical database
- Resolve platform architecture, technology, and tools
- Improve architecture by supervising emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements
- Develop relationships across IT, business partners, and business domains
- Use data driven attitude to help with problem definition and solution
- Partner with infrastructure teams to deliver cost effective investments in technology
- Develop guides for users (e.g., FAQs, employee handbooks, support runbooks)
- Collaborate with other team members (PMs, Delivery, Business Partners…) to operationalize deployments or transition services into the standard support operating model
- Sound knowledge of project management practices and principals.
- Support and ensure a zero-harm environment through compliance with policies and controls relating, but not limited, to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)/IT General Controls (ITGC), Segregation of Duties (SOD), and Vulnerability Management
- Maintain accurate records of IT assets in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) including application assets, HW assets and SW licenses
- Build a high-performance culture through coaching and development of employees
- Become an inspiring leader to drive next generation support models in optimizing cost and enhancing customer experience
- Report to senior leadership on business, operational, and client satisfaction metrics with regards to IT Services
What we look for
- A degree in computer science, information management or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably in application implementation/support service management role
- Hands on experience with applications like ERPs, Supply chain systems, Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS), Custom Applications, Databases (SQL Server and Oracle etc.) etc.
- Good understanding of ITIL principles and practices
- International experience with the ability to think across disciplines, cultures, and scenarios
- Empathy for and identification with the leads and employees in the organization affected by IT incidents. Strong service ethic.
- Validated leadership. A proven track record of successfully resolving application related issues, applying best practice, and offering improvements using practices such as Lean Six-sigma
- Outstanding analytical skills, ability to prioritize and quickly resolve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to users
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to learn new technologies; digital dexterity along with the vision to see how they can improve IT Ops
- Experience in a managed service environment
- Academic qualification or professional training in Agile/Lean Six-sigma/ITIL
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness center, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 3000 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.