Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Part Time Student with English or French
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are currently building up an Enterprise HR Operations Center in Bratislava. If are you currently studying, and thinking to start working on your future, this is outstanding opportunity for students, to chip in with your skills. Step into HR world and practice your English in international environment, learn some corporate ERP systems, master your excel skills, and help with administrative on HR-related inquiries across EMEA.
What you will do
- Assist with basic and routine HR-related inquiries and provide solutions within agreed guidelines.
- Support data entry and changes on employee records within the Johnson Controls application environment
- Support other team members to perform administrative and transaction processing activity to support the various HR Center of Expertise and Business Unit HR organizations.
We are looking for
- University student preferably from finance/economic school, students with other areas of study are more than welcome as well
- Able to work approx. 20hours/week
- Intermediate level of English language + nice to have any other language such as German or French or Italian or Spanish or Dutch
- Willingness to learn, develop
- Team spirit/approach
- Experience with MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook) is an advantage
- Previous experience in related area is welcome
What will you learn with us
- You will be able to orient in basics of corporate environment
- Get better in languages (our teams are multinational, so you can start practicing from first day)
- You will gain experience in programs what our teams use (Workday, SAP)
- Excel will be your friend
- Deepen your analytical skills and thinking
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary. Part of your benefits will be JCI teambuilding, meal vouchers, winter vitamin package, Multisport Card, onsite FIT days and more.
Salary: starting from 6 € gross per hour. You will be based in our offices (or still able to support from home) in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea 1&2 shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines and canteen or restaurants.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.