Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Finance Internship - Future Leaders
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain career experience working on projects that make an impact? Do you want to work with skilled, experienced professionals on exciting and impactful assignments that help improve our world?
Johnson Controls is powered by ideas and energy. We are constantly looking for fresh input from forward-thinking, inquiring minds. As a member of our Future Leaders Internship Program, your valuable skill set, knowledge, and passion will help us stay ahead in a dynamic and competitive global environment.
This program is an outstanding opportunity to put classroom theory into practice while improving your resume and professional network. By joining a program that is rooted in community, connection, and memorable experiences, you will have the chance to transform your future.
What you will do
We invite you to apply for a position in our internship program located in Bratislava. This internship is crafted to provide you with a positive work and training experience with meaningful objectives that are consistent with your career goals and current level of education.
How you will do it
Successful candidates will be assigned to a finance team. Below are some of the kinds of work our finance interns are involved in and that you could do too!
• Provide support to regular project reporting assisting both the project controller and the Swiss finance leadership
• Develop and refine project resource costing and reporting
• Support the commercial partner Change Request administration and review process
• Support Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team daily operations
• Participate in reporting and data visualization
• Carry out bad debt calculations, as well Accounts Receivable statistical calculations and reconciliation
• Support processes to ensure effective financial controls are in place and are operating effectively
• Participate in global and or regional projects and connect with management teams
• Use analytical skills to support compliance reviews
What we look for
• Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program that include course or modules in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics
• Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills coupled with a confidence to work within a multifaceted project team
• A sound understanding of basic financial planning and cost concepts
• A highly motivated individual capable of prioritising multiple responsibilities and able to change directions quickly if needed
• An effective communicator to all levels of the organization
• Able to work independently and lead projects to completion
• Must have demonstrated digital literacy, including use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Highly proficient Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience working with large data sets
Salary and Benefits
This internship will initially be part-time, up to 20 hours per week and paying 6 EUR per hour. You can work with us alongside university, until next Summer (2023) where you will continue on a full-time basis. Besides working in dynamic, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, a customizable benefits program and meal vouchers (subject to hours worked).
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re crafting the future to build a world that’s safe, comfortable and balanced. Our distributed team builds innovative, coordinated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, a results-oriented mind-set and teamwork across boundaries.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.