Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Supplier Enablement Administrator
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
From 1 200 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
Our new team, Supplier Enablement has the mission to interact with suppliers to ensure a correct understanding of a new ERP system, which is under implementation throughout EMEALA region. You will play an essential role in a backbone team to ensure the sustainability of the new ERP system for our procurement department.
Supplier Enablement team is continuously working on improvements and process enhancements to fulfill the success and the sustainability of the new ERP implementation.
How you will do it
- Daily communication with the suppliers – spoken (outbound calls) / written (emails).
- Coach the suppliers about the new procurement platform (for example: the system’s functionalities, any changes related to the implementation of the new ERP system,etc.).
- Help to build, plan, and manage communications to prepare suppliers for upcoming change impacts leading up to each deployment’s go-live and to encourage adoption based on supplier onboarding metrics post go-live.
- Work with the core project team to gather and manage local procurement lead and site data for each deployment and follow up with local leads to gather necessary supplier information and drive supplier engagement pre-deployment and support supplier adoption post-deployment.
- Provide hyper-care following implementation of the new platform within each country.
- Closely liaise with any stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and to ensure supplier base compliance.
- Data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Collect, register and maintain supplier data and records.
- Assist and setup eCatalogue.
- Participation to UAT session for improvement of the ERP system.
- Contribute to improvement initiatives as required and any other tasks that may be deemed within the role remit.
What we look for
- High school education
- Language requirement: fluent in English AND + another European language – spoken and written. Preferably German, Dutch or Spanish
- Advanced Excel skills is advantageous
- Process orientation and customer service focus
- Experience with eCatalogue creation and maintenance an advantage (but not mandatory)
- Reliable and self-driven – strong ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
- Constructive and open-minded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1.200 EUR per month, plus a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.