Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
From 1 000 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
OTC (Order to Cash) department`s responsibility covers all processes related to receiving, processing and fulfilling customer`s requests for goods or services. ORDER to CASH department is continuously working on improvements and process enhancements to fulfill our customer`s requirements in highest quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
• Handle incoming customer account/invoice related calls: 30 - 40 daily
• Interaction with internal departments to ensure customer enquiries are effectively resolved and documented where appropriate
• Dispute resolution in a timely and expeditious manner
• Provide supporting documentation to the Inbound Customer Accounts Team Leader when required to enable effective commencement of litigation on customer accounts that have defaulted
• Prioritize workload to ensure agreed objectives are achieved. This to include continuous focus on aged debt.
• To undertake regular tasks/activities as defined by the Inbound Customer Accounts Team Leader, these to include: account detail change, action daily phone and email enquiries, work with other team like Dispute Resolution and Collections department
• To achieve pre-determined performance targets to include average call handling times, call volumes and emails.
What we look for
• Secondary education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Collections/Customer care / Sales
• C1 level of English
• Minimum 1 year experience in the Collections / Customer care / Sales department
• Willing to develop and learn, Communicative, Collaborative, Team player, Proactive attitude, Flexibility, Customer oriented
What you will learn
In this dynamic and versatile position, you will learn and practice negotiation skills on daily basis as you will be the key player on getting our customers to pay. You will acquire management skills, too, as you will need to arrange your daily schedule, obtain as much valid information as possible to make our business grow and our customers satisfied. For all these you will be offered several soft skills trainings and you will have the opportunity to learn from your colleagues, too. As you will be working with Excel on daily basis, you will improve your analytical skills so that you are able to easily extract/understand the most important figures from the reports you have at hand.
Besides working in an international environment, you will receive a regularly monthly bonus after your first six months, meal vouchers, a recreation allowance and retail discounts. Additionally, our flexible benefits program will allow you to customize benefits from a selection of 3500 products and service such as gym membership, medical cover, a multi-sports card plus many more.
Our onsite facilities at our Bratislava based office includes a fitness centre, canteen, nursery and coffee machines located on every floor.
If you are relocating to Bratislava to join Johnson Controls, you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you setup your new life in Slovakia.
The gross monthly salary for this position starts from 1000 EUR per month and a monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months. Please note this is a minimum salary and our compensation packages are based on your professional experience and qualifications.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.